Welcome to Our Community

#1 Dayz Epoch Chernarus

Discussion in 'Epoch' started by Pjatte, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Inferno
    No, he was not packed. he just disappeared.
  2. Inferno
    Problem was gone after restart. safe on-site
    Pjatte likes this.
  3. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    New donation options added!
  4. SumTingWong
    I have had the same issue as inferno, my safe disappeared and reappeared after reset. But with (from what it looks like) 2 days ago loot. I checked everything else and other safes my items are there. The safe was not packed or in any other gear. from what i can tell we lost quite a few items but only two worth mentioning is a briefcase with 4-5 10 oz in and 2-3 comblocks (the ones i donated for :p) + a 30m Plot pole. I keep remembering important items i go for and they are not inside it...
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  5. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    This problem is completly unknown to me and I cant figure out what is causing it.
  6. andret
    Media:
    Albums:
    I can try help you have a look later today if you want? I had similar problem at one time with Dayz Bliss.
  7. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    That would be awesome :)
  8. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    Chainsaw added as a donation option!
  9. Simon
    Hey,

First of all, great server - job well done.
    I just donated 10$ to your server, but forgot to write the package i want - just wrote my in-game name " Simon"
    Well the package with the combinations Locks would be great. Let me know if you need anything for me.

Simon
  10. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    Hey there Simon, and thanks for donating. I will give you your stuff when i come home today :)
  11. Banipo
    Hey, got a nice idea for making the server night again (Which I loved)
    Make NV goggles part of the starter gear
    Just a small idea to keep night going ;)
  12. Dutchguy
    Media:
    doesnt that kinda neglect the point of night time, when everyone can see like its daytime but then green instead of colors :p
    Per, Burkal, Pjatte and 2 others like this.
  13. Banipo
  14. Banipo
    Would you guys take a look at our base? Everything is gone, all vehicles, only thing standing are the safes. This happened again while we're sleeping. Someone is wanting us gone. A hacker atleast. Please rollback the server.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  15. Pjatte
    Media:
    Albums:
    How do you know it is a hacker dude?
    You say yourself that you were aslepp. This could just be someone who raided you
  16. Banipo
    Dude, look at the damage?! Who the f would buy so many satchels?
    Someone is specifically targeting us so we won't get fcking refunded
  17. SumTingWong
    my base was also blown up, both doors gone but none of the side walls? if they had satchel charges to get in surley both side walls in about 1 meter radius would have been blown up? base enterese design is a box, front and back sides are the doors and sides are normal cinder walls... how were the front and back blown up but not the sides? i call hacks too. or very lucky explosions....
  18. Banipo
    See, i'm not the only one this time!
  19. Banipo
    So since the rollback will get all the liars crying because they lose some woodpiles, here's the list I lost from the hacker: 3x Armored SUV, 15 Cinderblock walls, 3 Combo locks, a humvee GPK, a Vodnik, a Blackhawk and a shit load of wooden floors. Hope I get refundend
  20. niallooooo
    This is the dmr that the hacker spawned in when we killed him in the osprey.

Attached Files: